Fees are commensurate with training, experience, and expertise.
Services may not be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is pre-treatment authorization required?
- If my provider is out of network what coverage is provided?
Reduced Fee and Scholarships
Reduced fee services and help with payment of services are available on a limited basis and set by income.
We have relationships with several organizations and churches that we provide services to their members. Please ask about yours when you call for an appointment.
We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time of service unless other arrangements are made.
We require 24 hour advance notice for canceling an appointment. There is a $50 fee for late cancellations or no showing for an appointment.